CMC Triggers AR-15 / AR-10 Straight Single Stage Trigger - 3.5lbs
- Steel / Aluminum
- 1.15H x 5.30W x 8.80L
- AR-15 Accessory
- 3.5lb pull non-adjustable, straight single stage trigger, small pin model (.156" pin) will fit most AR15 rifles, enhanced trigger guard. Pistol grip not included.
CMC Triggers innovative, self-contained, and easy-to-install AR-15 Trigger Groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost to the customer. CMC Triggers AR-15 Drop-in Trigger Groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers.
CMC’s AR-15/10 patented “Signature” Flat Drop-in Trigger Group is the ultimate for feel and break. With the Shooters finger coming to rest naturally on the shoe, every pull is the same as the one before it. The CMC Flat Trigger Bow renders a linear feel unsurpassed by any other trigger bow shape.
CMC's critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to competition, the techniques establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS at best. Compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS, this is what sets the CMC Trigger apart from it competition.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- Trigger has glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Includes Small Anti-Walk Pin Set (.154 Ø)
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
- Easy to install, instruction link: www.cmctriggers.com/installation-instructions
- Drop in fire control group
- 3.5 lb trigger pull
- Curved trigger profile
- Matte black
- Fits AR-15/AR-10/LR-308
Other Features: 3-3.5 lbs pull non-adjustable, curved trigger, small pin model (.156" pin) will fit most ar-15 rifles
Precision Outdoors' Standard Shipping is a low $4.95 flat rate. We also now offer a $3.95 Lightweight Shipping option for some of our smaller, lighweight orders. The Lightweight Shipping option will appear automatically on orders that qualify. Both our Standard Shipping and Lightweight Shipping, ship via our choice of either UPS, USPS or FedEx Ground.
Normal shipping times for all orders are 3-5 business days.
Please note that our order processing times are currently 2-3 business days. Precision Outdoors has always put our customers first. Before COVID-19, this meant emphasizing speed by shipping out all orders within 24 hours. Now due to the impact of COVID-19, that emphasis has been shifted towards safety & cleanliness. Our order processing times have been increased to 2-3 days in order to focus on employee safety, and to ensure that each package has been properly inspected & sanitized before being sent out to our customers.
A big thank you to all of our customers, we have greatly enjoyed the pleasure of serving you.
-Precision Outdoors Team
Your satisfaction is important to Precision Outdoors. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. We will accept unwanted or defective product in unaltered condition within 30 days for refund, credit, or exchange.
All refunds are accepted hassle-free, with no restocking fees. You must contact us for a return authorization number, which we will give to you prior to returning a product. After 30 days, defective items need to be returned directly to the manufacturer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 3-5 business days of when the returned item arrives back to our warehouse. This is the time it takes our bank to fully process the refund request