Magpul PRS Gen3 Precision Adjustable Stock for AR 15 - Mil Spec
Magpul PRS Gen3 Precision Adjustable Stock for AR 15 Carbine - Mil Spec
The Magpul PRS GEN-3 is a field-precision stock for the AR15 / M16 and AR10 / SR25 builds, featuring toolless length of pull and cheek-piece height adjustment.
With sturdy adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height through aluminum detent knobs, the Magpul PRS GEN3 stock provides a stable frame and is intended for semi auto sniper or varmint type rifles. MAgpul PRS GEN3 offers a practically universal fit, this stock is optimized for rifle length receiver extensions but it will also mount to most mil-spec carbine and A5 length tubes. PRS GEN3 includes a height adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
Magpul PRS GEN3 is Made in USA
Benefits of Magpul PRS Gen3 Precision Adjustable Stock for AR 15 - Mil Spec:
- Mounts to rifle length receiver extension tube without need of an A2 spacer but will also accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbines and many A5 length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (which are not included)
- The improved strength buttplate withstands immense impact and recoil up to .50BMG
- Rubber buttpad provides clean shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and it's adjustable in both cant and height
- Crafted using machine-milled aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Includes steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite for wear plus corrosion resistance
- All of the aluminum components come finished with a MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 hard anodization
- M-LOK slots st the bottom of the stock provide additional sling mounting options or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mount details:
- Front/Rear - rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts (the swivels are not included)
- Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left / right reversible)
Spec's of Magpul PRS Gen3 Precision Adjustable Stock for AR 15 - Mil Spec:
- Weight: 27.8 ounces
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 31.2 ounces
- Weight, w/carbine receiver extension: 31.7 ounces
- Length, max: 11.5-12.9 inches
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.4 inches
- LOP, M16 Collapsed: ~14.3 inches
- LOP, M16 Extended: ~15.7 inches
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.8 inches
*Specifications based on factory configuration
Other Features: For AR15 or AR10 / SR25, installs on rifle length receiver extensions or mil-spec and a5 length carbine receiver extensions
Precision Outdoors' Standard Shipping is a low $4.95 flat rate. We also now offer a $3.95 Lightweight Shipping option for some of our smaller, lighweight orders. The Lightweight Shipping option will appear automatically on orders that qualify. Both our Standard Shipping and Lightweight Shipping, ship via our choice of either UPS, USPS or FedEx Ground.
Normal shipping times for all orders are 3-5 business days.
Please note that our order processing times are currently 2-3 business days. Precision Outdoors has always put our customers first. Before COVID-19, this meant emphasizing speed by shipping out all orders within 24 hours. Now due to the impact of COVID-19, that emphasis has been shifted towards safety & cleanliness. Our order processing times have been increased to 2-3 days in order to focus on employee safety, and to ensure that each package has been properly inspected & sanitized before being sent out to our customers.
A big thank you to all of our customers, we have greatly enjoyed the pleasure of serving you.
-Precision Outdoors Team
Your satisfaction is important to Precision Outdoors. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. We will accept unwanted or defective product in unaltered condition within 30 days for refund, credit, or exchange.
All refunds are accepted hassle-free, with no restocking fees. You must contact us for a return authorization number, which we will give to you prior to returning a product. After 30 days, defective items need to be returned directly to the manufacturer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 3-5 business days of when the returned item arrives back to our warehouse. This is the time it takes our bank to fully process the refund request