Magpul Stock CTR AR-15 Carbine - Mil-Spec - Black
Magpul stock CTR for AR 15 carbine mil-spec - black
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as
Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging & accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking & long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface & increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®,ASAP® QD & other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear Push button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Note: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec & commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order #MAG311
Precision Outdoors' Standard Shipping is a low $4.95 flat rate. We also now offer a $3.95 Lightweight Shipping option for some of our smaller, lighweight orders. The Lightweight Shipping option will appear automatically on orders that qualify. Both our Standard Shipping and Lightweight Shipping, ship via our choice of either UPS, USPS or FedEx Ground.
Normal shipping times for all orders are 3-5 business days.
Please note that our order processing times are currently 2-3 business days. Precision Outdoors has always put our customers first. Before COVID-19, this meant emphasizing speed by shipping out all orders within 24 hours. Now due to the impact of COVID-19, that emphasis has been shifted towards safety & cleanliness. Our order processing times have been increased to 2-3 days in order to focus on employee safety, and to ensure that each package has been properly inspected & sanitized before being sent out to our customers.
A big thank you to all of our customers, we have greatly enjoyed the pleasure of serving you.
-Precision Outdoors Team
Your satisfaction is important to Precision Outdoors. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. We will accept unwanted or defective product in unaltered condition within 30 days for refund, credit, or exchange.
All refunds are accepted hassle-free, with no restocking fees. You must contact us for a return authorization number, which we will give to you prior to returning a product. After 30 days, defective items need to be returned directly to the manufacturer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 3-5 business days of when the returned item arrives back to our warehouse. This is the time it takes our bank to fully process the refund request