EOTech XPS2 Holographic Sight - 1 MOA dot
The EOTech XPS2 is the shortest, smallest and lightest eotech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision. EOTech XPS2 also has a longer battery life than the n-cell style sights. The EOTech XPS2 single battery configuration allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or magnification. EOTech XPS2 has 20 brightness settings and a scrolling feature, and it is submersible to 3 meters. EOTech XPS2 has a locking quick detach lever and a 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA dot, a 7mm raised base, and easily adjustable side buttons.
Field Of View: 30 yds @ 4" Eye Relief
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Dot Size: 1 MOA
Weight: 9 oz
Reticle: 1 MOA Red Dot
Adjustment Size: .5" @ 100 yds
Proofs: Water Resistant / Fogproof
Optic Coating: Anti-Reflection
Windage Elevation: 40 MOA
- Weight: 8oz (227 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 foot depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2 at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1 Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: none
- HEADS-UP DISPLAY WINDOW
- Optical Surfaces: Anti glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20 x 0.85 (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8 solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16 thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4 eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146000:1 brightest to lowest
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hours - programmable to 4 hrs
Precision Outdoors' Standard Shipping is a low $4.95 flat rate. We also now offer a $3.95 Lightweight Shipping option for some of our smaller, lighweight orders. The Lightweight Shipping option will appear automatically on orders that qualify. Both our Standard Shipping and Lightweight Shipping, ship via our choice of either UPS, USPS or FedEx Ground.
Normal shipping times for all orders are 3-5 business days.
Please note that our order processing times are currently 2-3 business days. Precision Outdoors has always put our customers first. Before COVID-19, this meant emphasizing speed by shipping out all orders within 24 hours. Now due to the impact of COVID-19, that emphasis has been shifted towards safety & cleanliness. Our order processing times have been increased to 2-3 days in order to focus on employee safety, and to ensure that each package has been properly inspected & sanitized before being sent out to our customers.
A big thank you to all of our customers, we have greatly enjoyed the pleasure of serving you.
-Precision Outdoors Team
Your satisfaction is important to Precision Outdoors. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. We will accept unwanted or defective product in unaltered condition within 30 days for refund, credit, or exchange.
All refunds are accepted hassle-free, with no restocking fees. You must contact us for a return authorization number, which we will give to you prior to returning a product. After 30 days, defective items need to be returned directly to the manufacturer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 3-5 business days of when the returned item arrives back to our warehouse. This is the time it takes our bank to fully process the refund request